When I first saw these it brought back memories of my first eyeshadows the Rimmel special eye stars mono eyeshadows which I had all 5 of them interchangeably daily.
The formulation of these shadows is creamy and smooth to the touch and all very pigmented with the exception of Superstar Sparkle which is a kind of shimmer top coat.The shadows wears well doesn’t crease or lose colour intensity. Comes in 9 shades with a range of finishes of mattes, pearls and shimmers.
- Q-Jump- a shimmering white
- Poser- a shimmering iridescent pale pink
- All About the Base- a soft matte neutral brown
- Gold Record- A shimmering gold
- VIP Pass- a rich shimmering warm brown
- Black Fender- an intensely pigmented satin black
- Millionaire – a shimmery cool toned brown
- Show off – Sparkly grey
- Superstar sparkle – Sparkly nude top coat
- Crowd Surf – Pearly blue