The first from my series is the lovely Chantelle from http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com
A bit about her: I began blogging on 9 May 2006 as a digital alternative to the journals I had kept since 1993. I decided to start a new blog anonymously – so that I did not have to censor my feelings any more and on 16 November 2009; Cocktails & Orgies was born. This was my first post. Reading over that post – I can feel how much I have changed today as I write this. Today my blog name has changed to Cocktails & Memories, but it is still an honest account of my life. I blog about whatever I want to talk about on any given day.
I had to take 2 photos of my handbag contents because I have that many things! A girl never knows what she may need in an emergency. I reckon if ever were deserted on an island, I would survive for a long time. Who knew I was this organised!?
- Vogue Spectacles (I am supposed to wear glasses full time – needless to say, I don’t)
- Little Bag of everything (contents listed below)
- Office Keys
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick-Pink Sizzle
- Physicians Formula Plump Potion
- Pens and Pencil Set
- Mini LED Torch
- 4 x Memory Sticks!
- Pepper Spray
- Purse – no money, lots of cards!
- ID Book
- Cellphone (My best friend)
HB2: Little Bag of everything
- Foldable Hairbrush with mirror
- Face Powder
- Pill box with Anti Histamines
- MAC lipstick – Marvellous
- Avon lipstick – Cozy Mauve
- Tiger Balm
- Grey eyeshadow
- Prada Candy Perfume
- Hand Cream
- Optive Lubricating Eye Drops
- Skin Toner
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Virtuous Violet
- Cotton Pad for use with toner
- Waterless Hand Sanitiser
- Muscle Relaxer
- Hairband and Hairclip
- Satin Floss
Thanks once again to the lovely Chantelle for being part of my series. I really enjoyed peaking into your handbag and boy do you carry a lot of stuff!