What happens when you combine richly pigmented Martian mattes with out-of-this-world meteor shower shimmers – an extraterrestrial palette perfect for cosmic-makeup looks. Urban Decay partnered with LA-based artist, Robin Eisenberg, to create 12 boldly pigmented matte and shimmer eyeshadows in warm & cool-tones. With colors inspired by Robin Eisenberg’s iconic artwork, this palette brings alien makeup to life from a world beyond the galaxy.
Whether you’re looking for bold eye glitter shades for your upcoming holiday makeup or warm neutrals for everyday wear, this palette range is suited for toned-down or turned-up looks. Each shade is made with Urban Decay’s famous signature Naked formula, delivering velvety texture, richly pigmented color, and extreme blend-ability.
Shades in the palette and descriptions:
- Moonsand (ivory satin eyeshadow)
- Solar Storm (soft taupe brown matte eyeshadow)
- Pulsar (nude to pink eyeshadow)
- Ion (bronze glitter eyeshadow)
- Mango Sun (coral matte eyeshadow)
- Exoplanet (cranberry-red glitter eyeshadow)
- Foxfire (brick red matte eyeshadow)
- Holidaze (muted burgundy-red glitter eyeshadow)
- Home Planet (bright periwinkle matte eyeshadow)
- Ice Crater (deep blue to purple eyeshadow)
- Alien Babe (navy blue glitter eyeshadow)
- Space Pod (dark teal-green glitter eyeshadow)
Love the fact the Urban Decay have tried something new and produced a more colourful palette for us to create amazing looks. The combinations are endless with some signature naked shades for a more nude look and the cosmic pigmented pinks, reds, purples and blues which are meant to remind us of the cosmic galaxy. It is also the first artist collab every done by the brand so very exciting to have an art piece as well as an eyeshadow palette. As with the normal UD shadow all colours are pigmented, velvety, vegan and last all day.
I also really like the brush it is super soft and comes with a blend end and a shading end. This one is limited edition and sure to sell out quickly so I would go into stores asap if you are interested.
Stocked in Arnotts and other online store for RRP of €53.50
Disclosure: Urban Decay PR sent me this product. All opinions in this blog post are 100% my own and honest
One thought on “Review: Urban Decay Naked X Robin Eisenberg Eyeshadow Palette”